- Keeps you going with backup power
- With up to 30 minutes continuous power, you can go on working during a
- You’ll also have enough time to save your work.
- So you can just pick up where you left off once power resumes.
- Protects equipment from fluctuating power With numerous fluxes in the power supply, your equipment and data are
vulnerable to damage or loss.
- The automatic voltage regulator prevents this by feeding your equipment a stable, constant flow of power – so you can go
on working smoothly.
- Provide surge protection for modem/network line
- Being connected is vital to keeping deadlines and your company’s reputation.
- This feature gives you reassurance your network will be safe from disruptive power surges.
- Connects up to 1 workstation or 4 devices
- Input Voltage 160Vac ~ 290Vac
Frequency 45Hz ~ 65Hz
- Output (AC mode) AVR Increase output 15%
(input -9% ~ -25%)
Decrease output 15%
(input +9% ~ +25%)
- Output (Inv. mode) Voltage 220Vac +/- 10%
Frequency 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz
Waveform Simulated Sine Wave
Transfer Time 2ms ~ 6ms Typical
Backup Time 5 ~ 30mins for typical IT load
- Battery Voltage 12Vdc
Type Sealed Maintenance-free
Lead Acid VRLA Type
Recharge Time 4 ~ 6 hours (to 90%)
- Function DC Start Yes
Plug-in Charging Yes
Site Wiring Fault Indicator Yes
Advanced Discharge Yes
- Display LED (Standard) 3 LEDs for Line, Backup and Fault
LCD (Optional) Line mode, AVR mode, Backup mode,
Battery level, Load level, Input Voltage,
Output Voltage, Faulty and Battery weak.
- Protection Overload AC mode >100% Input fuse blown and
Buzzer continuously sounds
Overload Inverter mode >100% Buzzer continuously
sounds until battery cut-off
Short Circuit Shuts down immediately
Modem (Optional) RJ11
Network (Optional) RJ45
- Alarm Battery mode Buzzer sounds every 1sec
Battery Low Buzzer sounds every 0.1sec
Physical Dimension (W×H×D) 100 × 140 × 292mm
Net Weight 5.0kg
Output Connection*** 4 x Thailand Outlets or
4 x IEC320 Outlets
Environment Operation Temperature 0 ~ 40ºC
Operation Humidity 95% RH Maximum,
Altitude 1000m without Derating
Noise Level ≤ 40dB
- Computer Interface Interface Type (Optional) USB / RS232 Communication
Compatible Platforms Microsoft Windows Series,
Linux, Mac, etc.
- Standards and Certifications Safety Standard IEC/EN 62040-1
EMC/Surge Standard IEC/EN 62040-2
Mark CE, RoHS, TISI
Quality Management ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004